Terms and Conditions
Jobsupp.com is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of contact and exchange of information for its users / members / visitors who have a bona fide intention to contact and/or be contacted for the purposes related to genuine existing job vacancies and for other career enhancement services.
The domain name www.Jobsupp.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Jobsupp a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 .
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the Jobsupp Sites suspended or terminated, at Jobsupp’s discretion.
2. Use of Jobsupp Content
Jobsupp authorizes You, subject to these Terms, to view and a single copy of the content available on or from Jobsupp.com and to access and use the Jobsupp Sites and the Jobsupp Content (as defined below) and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the Jobsupp Sites solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of Jobsupp.com, and of all other websites under the Company`s control, whether partial or otherwise (Jobsupp.com and such other websites are sometimes collectively referred to as the “Jobsupp Sites”), such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other Jobsupp content (collectively, "Jobsupp Content"), are protected under both India and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Jobsupp Content is the property of Jobsupp or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Jobsupp Sites is the exclusive property of Jobsupp and is protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the Jobsupp Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Jobsupp Content on any authorized copy you make of the Jobsupp Content. You may not sell or modify the Jobsupp Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Jobsupp Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of Jobsupp, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or that otherwise infringes Jobsupp`s intellectual property rights. Any code that Jobsupp creates to generate or display any Jobsupp Content or the pages making up any Jobsupp Site is also protected by Jobsupp`s copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code. You may not use any of the Jobsupp Content on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment (including, without limitation, by uploading or republishing Jobsupp Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporating the Jobsupp Content in any other database or compilation for any purpose). You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate any Jobsupp Content or the pages making up any Jobsupp Site which is also protected by the Company`s copyright. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
3. Jobsupp Site Restrictions
Users shall not use any Jobsupp Site in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy material, including without limitation Jobsupp Content,
- in violation of any applicable law or regulation,
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others,
- that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to,
- that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever,
- harm minors in any way,
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
- impersonate another person or entity,
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Jobsupp’s computer systems or site or Jobsupp’s users, customer’s computer systems or site,
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any Jobsupp Site, including, without limitation the following activities:
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Jobsupp Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing"; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
4. Registration Information
5. Use of the Jobsupp Services
The job posting, resume database (“Jobsupp Resume Database”) and other features of the Jobsupp Sites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. In addition, the Jobsupp Communities may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. Your use of the Jobsupp Services is also subject to any other contracts you may have with Jobsupp. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Jobsupp, the terms of your contract will prevail. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that you submit, publish or display on a Jobsupp Site.
6. Specific Prohibited uses
The job posting and resume database features of Jobsupp.commay be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. The Company specifically prohibits any other use of Jobsupp.com, and all Users agree not to do any of the following:
- Post any resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
- Set more than one copy of the same resume to public at any one time;
- Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- Post any jobs on any Jobsupp Site for any competitor of Jobsupp or posting jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Jobsupp;
- Post jobs or content on any Jobsupp Site that contain any hyperlinks, email addresses, HTML Tags, "hidden" keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading contained in a job posting are prohibited;
- Post jobs for modeling or talent or talent scouting positions on any Jobsupp Site;
- Use any Jobsupp Site Resume Database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information in the Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services;
- Post or submit to any Jobsupp Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- Post on any Jobsupp Site any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an upfront or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of any Jobsupp Site;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any Jobsupp Site`s infrastructure;
- Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search any Jobsupp Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on such Jobsupp Site.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any Jobsupp Site;
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Jobsupp Content or information available from any Jobsupp Site including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms; or
- Frame or link to any of Jobsupp Content or information available from any Jobsupp Site.
- Use the Jobsupp Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Jobsupp’s discretion.
The Company also specifically prohibits any use / insertion of any of the User’s URL, web link, e mail address and website while posting any job on Jobsupp.com and all Users agree not to use / insert any of the User’s URL, web link, e mail address and website while posting any job on Jobsupp.com. On nonconformance by users of any of the aforesaid terms as envisaged in section 3 and 6 above, Jobsupp may in its sole discretion, restrict or terminate the offending User`s ability to access the Jobsupp Site(s) and determine whether to take any other actions or to remove or request the removal of the User Content. Jobsupp has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. Additionally, Jobsupp has the right to initiate appropriate proceedings against the offending user as per law.
7. User Content and Submissions
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of another any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person`s copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone`s privacy, or provides or creates computer viruses or pirating any media; and solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users;
The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content or any other communications posted by Users or endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome your comments regarding our services and the Jobsupp Sites. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. While we do value your feedback on our services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite our request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the "Submission"), the Submission shall be the property of the Company. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. The Company shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person who submitted the Submission
8. Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account access information and passwords. You shall be responsible for all uses of your Web Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You are not authorized to share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and breach of this obligation may tantamount to disabling the Jobsupp account and Jobsupp Services. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your Account, and passwords.
9. Additional Terms Applicable to Employers
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your employer account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your Jobsupp Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify Jobsupp of any unauthorized use of your employer account, Profile, or passwords.
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Jobsupp Sites. Jobsupp is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any Jobsupp Site and Jobsupp shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any Jobsupp Site.
You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel Your employer account or Your employer account is terminated, all Your account information from Jobsupp, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Jobsupp`s databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Jobsupp’s web servers.
In order to protect our Jobsupp Community Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Jobsupp reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which Jobsupp deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Candidate profiles derived from User Content may also be made available through the Sites. Jobsupp does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers. Derived profiles may vary significantly from User Content.
A Job posting may not contain:
- any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Jobsupp;
- misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Jobsupp’s reasonable discretion;
- the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by Jobsupp;
- the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- Material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use Your Jobsupp job posting to:
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
- post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
- post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Jobsupp or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Jobsupp;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- promote a particular religion;
- post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States Government; and
- except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her
- racial or ethnic origin
- political beliefs
- philosophical or religious beliefs
- membership of a trade union
- physical or mental health
- sexual life
- the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or
- Age .
Jobsupp reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from any Jobsupp Site, which in the reasonable exercise of Jobsupp’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that Jobsupp believes is not in the best interest of Jobsupp.
If at any time during your use of the Jobsupp Services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to Jobsupp or otherwise misled Jobsupp in regards to the nature of your business activities, Jobsupp will have grounds to terminate your use of the Jobsupp Services.
Use of the Jobsupp Resume Database by Employers
You shall use the Jobsupp Resume Database as provided in these Terms and in any contract you have with Jobsupp. You shall use the Jobsupp Resume Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and you agree you shall not further disclose any of the data from Jobsupp Resume Database to any third party, unless You are an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes. You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data You have obtained from Jobsupp Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You shall not share Resume Database seat-based license login credentials with any other party, nor share Resume Database pay-per-view license login credentials with any party.
The Jobsupp Resume Database shall not be used:
- for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any resume holders;
- to make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletters to resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or, if express consent is not required, who has not informed you that they do not want to be contacted); or
In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, Jobsupp reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including resume views) that may be accessed by You in any given time period. These limits may be amended in Jobsupp’s sole discretion from time to time.
10. Additional terms applicable to Job Seekers
When You register with any Jobsupp Site, You will be asked to create an account and provide Jobsupp with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (Your "Information").
Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other means of contacting you, other than Your last name and URLs.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the Jobsupp Sites.
You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your Jobsupp account or Your Jobsupp account is terminated, all Your account information from Jobsupp, including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Jobsupp`s databases and will be removed from any public area of the Jobsupp Sites. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Jobsupp’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
Jobsupp reserves the right to delete Your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity.
11. Data Privacy and SMS Alerts
In the context of the `alerts` service being introduced by Jobsupp; the candidate consents to the use of his personal data in the form of cellular phone number(s) being used by Jobsupp to forward relevant job alerts and other information as and when they become available.
Terms for Job Seekers:
Jobseekers have the capability to connect with other job seekers on Jobsupp website through their respective Jobsupp Accounts. This connect can happen only among seekers who have some common background like being colleagues at a company, college alumni, through their connect on email/social networks, or through their common connections on the Professional network. Job Seekers can use their profile in Jobsupp Account for their Professional Network. Job Seekers may limit their profile access & visibility on the Professional network at their discretion. They can also control the flow of social activities related information to their contact IDs using their account settings.
Job seekers shall have three profile preferences - Public, Limited and Private.
- The Public profile will be accessible to all for social activities. It shall be visible & available for search to the network; can be imported as connections; can receive request for recommendation / endorsements, and can share their accreditations like assessments or certifications etc. within their network.
- The Limited profiles shall be accessible and visible to its connections only and can share their accreditations like assessments or certifications etc. within their network.
- The Private profile shall be restricted and not open to connections, and will not be searchable for social activities.
As a jobseeker, you understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your Jobsupp account or your Jobsupp account is terminated, all your information in the Professional network, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Jobsupp`s databases and will be removed from any public area of the Jobsupp Sites. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Jobsupp’s web servers. However, your connections and third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
Terms for Recruiters:
Recruiters associated with Jobsupp’s paid Clients, Customers/ Employers can create their Individual recruiter profile on Jobsupp website, which shall be registered by Jobsupp at its sole discretion. These recruiters will function as authorized users of their company’s Jobsupp account(s). They can use their profile to manage their company’s profile, post jobs, do database searches and perform other recruitment related activities for their company. They can have a direct connect with the jobseekers, who can follow them to know about their activities.
Such authorized recruiters shall be solely responsible for managing Professional Networking profile and will not be able to represent the same account as soon as their engagement terminates with their respective Company. However, such recruiter’s Professional Networking profile will be there on Jobsupp’s Professional Network containing the basic information of such recruiters along with the followers, which can be used by the recruiter for any other Jobsupp Employer on association with the other Jobsupp Employer. Jobsupp reserves the right to delete or remove of any such individual authorized recruiters without notice if it comes to Jobsupp`s knowledge or if it is otherwise notified to Jobsupp that it infringes and/or violates any third party’s Trade Mark, Copy right and / or any other intellectual property right and Jobsupp may also terminate access to its Website permanently.
Terms for Companies / Employers:
Jobsupp’s paid clients/customers who use the site for their recruitments related requirements, and who will now be able to leverage the network through their authorized recruiters. As part of Professional Networking, the company would be able to connect with a larger audience by having direct followers of their profile, and also through connections of their recruiters. Through their company profile, they will be able to showcase their company environment, policies & other important information, and engage jobseekers through Polls & Surveys.
They will have sole responsibility of authorizing & managing the recruiters associated with their profile at their own discretion. In the event any of the Employer recruiter’s, engagement terminates with the Employer, having Jobsupp’s Professional Networking representation for the Employer, it shall be the sole responsibility of the Employer to immediately notify Jobsupp about the termination of engagement with the said recruiter and appointment of a new recruiter. Employer shall ensure to keep informed Jobsupp changes / updates in their recruiters as and when any changes thereof from time to time.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
- All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website. Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online environment to Our Users.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Jobsupp.com is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Jobsupp.com Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Jobsupp.com is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
- Jobsupp.com reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Jobsupp.com may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- Jobsupp.com reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by users with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by user with Jobsupp.com or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- All Payment you will done in favor of Jobsupp.com will go our child Organization Shopping4international .
14. Identification Of Agent To Receive Notification And Elements Of Notification Of Claimed Copyright Infringement
If You believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, posted or copied to any Jobsupp Web Site and is accessible on such Jobsupp Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing our designated copyright agent with the following information:
- The physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the owner`s behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work You claim has been infringed, and a description of the activity that You claim to be infringing;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this web site where the material or activity You claim to be infringing is located or is occurring; You must include enough information to allow us to locate the material or the activity;
- Your name, address, telephone number and, if You have one, your e-mail address;
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that use on the web site of the copyrighted work in the manner You are complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law; and
- A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the information You have provided in your notice is accurate and that You are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
By / mail : [email protected] Need help with a job seeker issue? Contact us now.
15. Policy Regarding Termination Of Users Who Infringe The Copyright Or Other Intellectual Property Rights Of Others.
Jobsupp all of our affiliated companies respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users, account holders and content partners to do the same.
The unauthorized reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owner’s rights. As a condition to your use of Jobsupp.com, You agree not to use Jobsupp.comor any other Jobsupp Site to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. We will terminate the accounts of any Jobsupp.com account holders, and block access to Jobsupp.comand/or the other Jobsupp Sites of any Users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and without any liability to the account holder who is terminated or to the User whose access is blocked.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that You believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against You, please contact the Director of Compliance and Fraud Prevention as under :
By mail: [email protected]
16. Jobsupp`s Liability
The Jobsupp.com and other Jobsupp Sites act as, among other things, venues for
- employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates and
- Candidates to post resumes and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities. Jobsupp does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered. Jobsupp is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, Jobsupp is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and Jobsupp makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on Jobsupp.comand the other Jobsupp Sites. While Jobsupp reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job postings, resumes or other material from the Jobsupp Sites from time to time, Jobsupp does not assume any obligation to do so and to the extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
- Please note that Jobsupp.com only shares your resume with the recruitment consultants & Companies. We do not have any tie up with the placement consultants nor do we provide any assurance of job offers. While Jobsupp services have helped many customers over the years, we do not guarantee any interview calls or assure any job offers with any of our services.
Jobsupp Communities provides a venue for individuals to network for professional and personal purposes and Jobsupp does not screen or censor the Profiles or User Content on the Jobsupp Sites. Jobsupp is not involved in the actual communications between Users. As a result, Jobsupp has no control over the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Profiles or User Content submitted on the Jobsupp Sites and makes no representations about any Profile or User Content on the Jobsupp Sites. In addition, please note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom You come in contact through the Jobsupp Sites. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that You will use caution and common sense when using the Jobsupp.comand other Jobsupp Sites. Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, Jobsupp cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behavior of participants on any Jobsupp Site, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release Jobsupp (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Jobsupp Sites and the Jobsupp Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Jobsupp makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Jobsupp Site or the Jobsupp Content. The use of all Jobsupp Sites and the Jobsupp Content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to Jobsupp Sites and may be made at any time. Jobsupp cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of any Jobsupp Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from Jobsupp or through or from any Jobsupp Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein. You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by You on the Jobsupp Sites. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Jobsupp Sites. The Company is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any Jobsupp Site and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs on any Jobsupp Site. Jobsupp encourages you to keep a back-up copy of any of Your User Content. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Jobsupp be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User Content.
Jobsupp does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party products or services purchased through any Jobsupp Site, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty. Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of such third party products or services, under the terms agreed to by the provider.
If you believe that something on the Site violates these Terms please contact our designated agent set forth above.
If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, Jobsupp may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content. Jobsupp has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
17. Disclaimer of Warranty
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY Jobsupp SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY Jobsupp SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY Jobsupp SITE OR THE Jobsupp CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE Jobsupp SITES AND Jobsupp CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, Jobsupp DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY Jobsupp SITE OR ANY Jobsupp SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY Jobsupp SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY Jobsupp SITE OR THE Jobsupp CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA OR ANY OTHER COSTS, Jobsupp IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE Jobsupp SITES AND Jobsupp CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. Jobsupp, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Jobsupp MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE Jobsupp CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
18. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Jobsupp, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON ANY Jobsupp SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY Jobsupp SITE AND THE Jobsupp CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT Jobsupp IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
19. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, Jobsupp`S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY Jobsupp SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE Jobsupp CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED INR 1,000.
20. Links to Other Sites
The Jobsupp Sites contain links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by Jobsupp of the contents on such third-party Web sites. Jobsupp is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at Your own risk.
21. No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use
You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of any Jobsupp Site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Jobsupp, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any Jobsupp Site, (ii) Your use of any Jobsupp Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. Jobsupp shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
24. Redressal of Users Grievance
The Company has designated Indra Paurush as Grievance Officer to redress the grievances of the users. The aggrieved user may submit their grievances by addressing to
By / mail : [email protected]
26. Term and Termination
Note: The terms in this agreement may be changed by Jobsupp at any time. Info Edge is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.
Update effective: January 2018